And this is where SISTERS’ PROJECT comes in.
SISTERS’ PROJECT is a large women’s support network, founded in 2008 in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
SISTERS’ PROJECT reaches out to help sisters in need like a family; in a friendly, non judgemental environment, not related to any specific groups, mosques or other institutions and open to all.
SISTERS’ PROJECT encourages women to offer their skills for the benefit of others.
- Food rotas and Grocery Support Service
- Household and family items support
- Women’s network & Business promotion support
- Emergency advice, signposting and 1 on 1 support to sisters in need
- Islamic Reminders, in regular social gatherings and on social media
SISTERS’ PROJECT; a platform to get into action for and with each other.